Based in Capelle Aan Den IJssel, The Netherlands
January 31st, 2015
4-Color Taxi is a retro GameBoy styled game where you are a taxi driver trying to find passengers and bring them to their destination using their vague directions to find out where they want to be going!
This game started out as a game I made in 2 days for a Mini Ludum Dare. People seemed to like it a lot so I figured I'd try and make a full game out of it. This was about 4 months ago. It has grown a lot since then!
- Retro graphics with a maximum of 4 colors on the screen at the same time!
- 20 different hand made levels of increasing difficulty!
- Leaderboards! Compete with your friends (or the world)!
- Fun, simple controls that are easy to use but hard to master!
- Original Chiptune soundtracks by Joe Williamson!
- Full premium game with no In-app Purchases or ads!
Release trailer YouTube
Pre-release teaser trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Good, fun, difficult Pretty fun game. Gets progressively more difficult as you play (the boosts in the orange area are nuts). Runs great. 5/5"
- Tim Pruss(Google Play store),
- "Really polished game, nice 4 color style and music. 5/5"
- Sam Twidale(Google Play store),
- "I like the music :) This is sort of like a 2D Crazy Taxi!"
- Rocky1138(/r/Ouya on Reddit),
- "Woah! Crazy taxi 2D is that you?"
- Luke Sanders(@GMBLuke on Twitter),
This is the presskit of ShadowBrain Games, a one-man games company that makes games for multiple platforms like Ouya, Android, Windows Phone and others.
More information on ShadowBrain, our logo & relevant media are available here.
4-Color Taxi Credits